Access to any the inpatient programs at Pine Rivers Private Hospital is available via referral.
Your GP will be able to assist you with obtaining a referral to a psychiatrist who is accredited at the hospital and who can organise your admission.
- Alcohol and Drug Program
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Individual Therapy
- Inpatient Group Therapy Program
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS).
The comprehensive Inpatient Group Program offers a number of group therapy sessions facilitated by our experienced clinical team.
The program involves psycho-educational and skills focussed sessions derived from evidence-based therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Positive Psychology, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Mindfulness Practices.
As such, the program offers patients the opportunity to:
- Develop strategies to enhance mental health
- Enjoy creative and therapeutic activies
- Explore issues relevant to recovery
- Gain insight and understanding of mental illness and dependency
- Learn and practice new and adaptive coping skills.